Fiback Fiberglass weld backing Tape is an automobile-quality tape coated with natural rubber adhesive. This tape is specifically established to assist shield bordering surfaces from overspray, give clean paint lines, and can be gotten rid of conveniently and quickly when completed. It stands up to solvents or water from the paint and is UV resistant. It is sufficiently solid to hang plastic bed linen yet can be removed quickly without damage.
• Suitable for stainless, carbon, duplex and chrome steels moreover as other metals
• Woven fiberglass and malleable aluminum tape easily conform to variety of complex shapes and uneven surfaces
• A supportive weld pool is made by forming the tape into a solid leading to an oxygen-free weld bead
• Consistent in thickness, Fiback creates endless bead, ideal for lengthy applications
• The surface area. The tape can confirm bent and also uneven surfaces for essential paint-concealing applications.
• Application: Fiback Fiberglass weld backing Tape is used in vital paint concealing applications for the automobile, marine, and aerospace industries. The tape is straightforward to tear by hand for tool-free application. Other applications are vehicle holding, safeguarding, labeling, painting, and arts and crafts.
• Application Method: For ideal results, ensure the surface is tidy, dry, and dust-free before application. Apply also as well as intense pressure for better bond outcomes.